Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet tomato cherry

My daughter is fond with the red color of our tomato cherries. The other day when I was in the garden with her, she silently picked the tomato cherries (red and green) from the tree. So I taught her to pick on the red color one and leave the green on the tree. So yesterday when she was out in the garden with me again she went to the tomato cherry plant and look for the red color tomatoes. This time she wanted to take all of it including the half ripe one but I managed to stop her. So with the tomatoes that she has picked we have it with our dinner. It was really sweet and the taste is totally different from the one that you buy from the market. I will definitely save some seed from this tree and keep it as my family treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment