Monday, May 27, 2013

Wesak weekend update

My mom asked me to setup additional aquaponic growbed since the pilot version really convinced her that we can actually grow things there. So last friday I head up to green lane sg buloh and grab 4 bags of hydroton and 2 containers from the growbed. Didn't really get a chance to setup the whole thing yet because I still dont have the pipes and the rack for the grow bed.

Planning to get the rack this coming friday and hopefully I can get things setup by then. Looking forward for the next coming weekend.

On the side note I have bunch of cherry tomatoes and chillies seedlings so maybe I'll transfer some to their new home.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, i'm looking to start my own aquaponic at home. But i can't find the hydroton, can u let me know which shop LOT at green lane are u get it from? and the price for it? ( i found a Aquaclay, is darker in color and is 50L pack, cost RM350)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Desmond, Sorry for the late reply. I bought my Hydroton for the price of RM70 for 50L bag. The name of the shop is WellGRow horti is along Selangor Grean Lane Lot No 19. GPS : 3.188508,101.578517 hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete