Sunday, May 19, 2013

Intercepting water from air conditioner

My next plan for my aquaponic is to have a water input from a free source such as rain. Back then in australia, i actually harvest a rain water from my backyard roof. Since my apartment balcony dont have any available roof to be use to harvest the rain water then I decided to reroute my air cond water out take pipe to my water holding tank. Mosquito are more than welcome to breed there because I can use their larve to feed my tilapia. Will start harvesting my air cond water starting today and hopefully it is sufficient enough to top up the water loss due to condensation or transpiration process. Will keep you up to date on the progress.
After this my next big plan is to get the aquaponic off the grid. That ought to be exciting. Until then I tend to take things one step at the time.

1 comment:

  1. As a fact, the Goodman brand of Goodman air conditioners has been in the market for almost 30 years and this is not an easy number to achieve. Basically, when you hear the word Goodman air conditioner, you know you are dealing with a pro. Carrying its decades of expertise, we know that we are assured for their service and quality-based products. They wouldnít be in this industry for this long if they didnít provide a good service for their customers.

    ReplyDelete