Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mid june update

It has been almost a month and a half and things has grown quite well so far (maybe some plant still struggle to grow). My next plan is to introduce worms in my growbed this is to provide a cleaning service of the dead leaves and at the sametime become the supplier of worm casting. If they got sucked into the siphon of doom then they will be the bonus food for the fish.

I noticed that my tilapia love the kangkung leaves, so my plan is to install another growbed to grow kangkung for the fish. Remember few weeks ago I reroute my aircond water purging pipe to a container? It has been doing a good job and I use that water to top up the water loss in the fish tank. So far there is no sign of dying fish and I have been topping up the water since the day I harvest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment